Java Developer (m/f)
We're creating unique social games and communities that change people's experience with cross-platform gaming. Join the team and make an immediate impact!
You, as a Java Developer, write code that will go online within no time.
This gives you the chance to regularly and quickly change the user experience, improve our product and shape GameDuell, the world's leading social games community.Your tasks
What we expect
- Implementation of new and the expansion of existing internationally competitive software
- Developing the tournament and game logic
- Create solutions for managing customer and money accounts and loyalty programs
- Integrate our gaming experience on Facebook and mobile applications
What we offer
- Degree in computer sciences or similiar sciences, ideally with a major in software development
- Experience of intensive programming in an object-oriented language (design and programming)
- Good knowledge of current Java technologies, especially EJB 3.1, JMS, JPA2, JAX-RS and JUnit
- Ideally, also general knowledge of Java6/7 and JEE 6
- Good knowledge at using tools such as Maven, Subversion or Hudson/Jenkins
- You master an IDE, for example Eclipse, Netbeans or IntelliJ
- Experience with popular JEE containers (for example, Glassfish 3+)
- Experience with model-driven development (MDA, MDSD) is an advantage
- Ideally, you already have experience in distributed programming and established skills in the relevant technologies
- You are experienced with Enterprise Patterns
- Exciting, challenging tasks for one of the largest game site in Europe
- A versatile, performance-oriented, friendly and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- Deep insights into a rapidly growing company in a pioneering and exciting industry
- One of the best jobs in Berlin in our beautiful office centrally located in Mitte and complete with Fruit, Coke, Pool Table, Table Tennis and a roof terrace
- Flexible working hours
If these challenges are appealing, we look forward to receiving your detailed application!
Please send applications only via e-mail to Ms. Nicole Tappe ( email@example.com
), subject "Java Developer (bytewelt)."
Please note that any applications and documents sent by conventional mail will not be considered or returned.